Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Our Amazing Performance!

On the last day of school in term 2 we performed our 'Waka Waka' dance in front of the whole school!  We were so nervous but we did it!
We were also awarded 'Nude Food Champions' for bringing in the most waste free lunches in the school for term 2!   Thank you for all supporting your child to bring waste free lunches to school on Wednesdays and Fridays.  With sustainability playing a big role in our topic for this term, let's continue with our efforts for term 3!


Special thanks to Lucas who was our videographer on the day and Cooper for introducing the dance!


4 comments:

Mrs Cameron said...

Kia ora Room 3, this is Mrs Cameron. I just watched the video of your dance, and I thought it was fantastic! Now I understand what was happening when I came into your room sometimes and you were dancing, obviously you were practising for your performance. How did you come up with the moves for your dance? I would like to learn it too.

Eden said...

Hello room three it is Eden I watched the video of us dancing and it was funny I like how Mrs Wallbank put the video behind us. I was very scared of being on stage. What was your favourite move in the dance?

Hayley said...

Hi Mrs Wallbank
I was so nerviness. I like the hype. It was cool because we got to dance in front of the whole school and some parents. My mum came and watched me and my friends, class mates. I Hope we get to perform in another Assembly?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for thanking me.